Settlement's Corporate Partners recognize the role that music and arts education plays in creating an innovative, engaged and productive society. Our Corporate Partners support us because they know that:
- We reach every demographic in the region, providing quality and excellence at every turn
- Our programs have stood the test of time and have proven results
- We are a venerable Philadelphia institution, yet are continually improving
Why Partner with Settlement? Some basic facts:
- We provide 10,000 weekly services of individual lessons, classes and activities in music, dance and visual arts at six branches across the region and with partners in our communities
- Students come from every zip code in the eight PA and NJ counties in and around Philadelphia and from as far away as Lancaster, PA and Toms River, NJ
- $2 million in financial aid awarded annually to nearly 60% of student body
- 9,000+ email distribution list
- 20,000+ household newsletter distribution list
- 485,500+ annual website pageviews
- 2,800+ Facebook Friends
- Over 100 YouTube videos with 40,000+ total views
Corporate Partner Program
Corporate Partners provide support in many ways for the School. Membership begins at the $2500 level, with general support for Settlement Music School programming. $2500 goes a long way at the School. It can:
- Outfit 170 students in our afterschool programs with concert attire for when they perform for their schools, on field trips, and at our year-end culminating concert at the Temple University Performing Arts Center.
- Provide two students with an entire year of private lesson tuition support, orchestra training, public speaking workshops, leadership classes, and college counseling.
- Make a year’s worth of supplies available for 6 music, visual arts, and creative movement teaching artists teaching in our Head Start Pre-K program
- Social media promotion
- Logo / brand recognition in printed materials
- Use of a Settlement concert hall for an event
- Annual newsletter acknowledgment
- Customized student or faculty performances at your corporate events
To find out more about the Corporate Partners program, please contact Amelia Schmertz, Chief Advancement Officer, via email or call 215-320-2683.
Settlement's Anniversary Gala is an annual black tie event that helps fund Settlement Music School’s financial aid programs.
The Gala attracts more than 400 of the area’s top corporate and community leaders for an evening that includes a cocktail reception, dinner and dancing, as well as short performances by students at Settlement Music School.
Please join us, make a difference, and enjoy! 110th Anniversary Gala sponsorship and table information coming soon!
Educational Improvement Tax Credit
Settlement Music School participates in Pennsylvania's Educational Improvement Tax Credit Program (EITC).
Your company may be able to contribute to Settlement in a fast and easy way and receive up to a 100% corporate tax credit.