At the 2016 Charles and Florence Goldman Annual Meeting this summer, Settlement Music School elected the following new members to its Central Board of Trustees and Board of Directors.
- Brian Pinheiro, Partner at Ballard Spahr, Chair of the firm's Business and Finance Department and the Practice Leader of the firm's Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation Group
- Joel Smith, President & CEO of J. F. Smith & Associates
- Karen Gurmankin, outgoing program director of Heart to Heart Case Management at KleinLife and previously Field Representative for U.S. Congresswoman Allyson Schwartz
- Baird Standish, owner of Facility Specialists, LLC
For the Mary Louise Curtis Branch:
- Caitlin Devlin Ferry, Relationship Manager with Brown Brothers Harriman
- Tamika Boateng, Senior Manager, Institutional Investor Group with Vanguard
- Leah Mellman, concert pianist.
For the Germantown Branch:
- Susan Freeman, Chief Medical Officer for the Temple University Health System, President and CEO of the Temple Center for Population Health, and Vice Dean for Health Care Systems for the Temple University School of Medicine.
For the Kardon-Northeast Branch:
- Pam Henshall, president of the Greater Northeast Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce
- Mary Beth Kramer, president at Kramer Consulting, which provides marketing and public relations services for the concrete industry
- Daniel Singleton, RN BSN, Manager of Clinical Informatics and Implementation Services at Aria Health
- Chris Argerakis, music teacher for the School District of Philadelphia.
For the Willow Grove Branch:
- Jack Rosenbloom, attorney and managing member of Rosenbloom Law Group in Horsham
- Lorelei Krall Toombs, senior pastor of Willow Grove United Methodist Church.
For the Wynnefield Branch:
- Jeffrey Levinsohn, Private Wealth Advisor, Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management
- Andrea Lockenour, member of the Patent Council at GlaxoSmithKline
- Teri Simon, a lawyer in private practice in Wynnewood
- David Deets, director of sustainability for Brown's Shoprite Inc.
For the Camden Branch:
- Roy Dawson, former Interim Superintendent for the Willingboro School District and former Superintendent of the Camden City Schools
- Denise Dunham, retired educator and school principal, most recently principal of Woodbury Junior and Senior High School
- Sonjeya Fitzgerald, Associate Vice President for Impact with the United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey.