Tuition and Fees
A non-refundable registration fee is due at the time of registration ($45.00/individual; $70.00/family of two or more). Tuition and fees are payable in cash, by check, VISA, MasterCard or debit card.
Financial assistance is available through completion of high school (through age 23 for voice students).
Please contact your Branch Director or Coordinator for application information.
Monday - 35 weeks; Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday - 38 weeks; Friday and Saturday - 37 weeks.
Last three weeks (Credit Lessons) due at registration and not refundable (cost of Credit Lessons follows financial aid award rate). Lessons payable weekly or in advance, with discounts of one dollar per hour for semi-annual and annual advanced payments. Lessons may be 30, or 45 minutes, or one hour in length as appropriate for age and length of study.
Older Adult Daytime Program
Individual Instruction scheduled before 2:00 PM weekdays for students age 60 and older.
Registration fee $35.00 per person.
- Weekly: $32 (1/2 HOUR), $48 (3/4 HOUR, $64 (HOUR)
- Credit Lessons (3 weeks): $96 (1/2 HOUR), $144 (3/4 HOUR, $192 (HOUR)
Group Beginning Instruction
Minimum, non-refundable deposit of 10% of tuition due at registration. Quarterly tuition payments are non-refundable. Full payment for 32 weeks is $1005.
- Due at Registration: $100.50 (10% of tuition)
- Payment 1: $150.75 due September 18 (15% of tuition)
- Payment 2, 3, and 4: $251.25 due November 13, January 16, March 12 (25% of tuition)
Ensembles and Classes
Classes are 32 weeks unless otherwise indicated.
Minimum, non-refundable deposit of 25% of tuition due at registration. Quarterly tuition payments are non-refundable.
- Payment 1: 25% due at the time of registration
- Payment 2, 3, 4: 25% of tuition due Nov. 13; Jan. 16; Mar. 12